5 The Silent Witness Castle of Royal Wedding You Must Visit
CASTLE is the residence of nobles in various countries. In addition to being the residence of kings, this place is also often used to hold various ceremonies. It is not strange if the royal descendants often hold grand weddings (Royal Weeding).
Summarizing from various sources, Landdisposition.com will discuss the five royal castles that have been silent witnesses to the marriages of princes and princesses throughout the world.
It is a magnificent residential complex in Hillerod, Denmark. The castle was built as a royal residence for King Christian IV of Denmark-Norway in the early 17th century. This castle replaces the old royal castles acquired by Frederick II and became the largest Renaissance residence in Scandinavia. This place was a witness to the marriage of Prince Joachim to Alexandra Christina Manley.
The castle was founded in the 14th century by King Edward III and began extensive expansion at the end of the 15th century. This place has become the location of many royal ceremonies which consist of weddings and funerals. Windsor Castle is the main residence for Queen Elizabeth II and the chapel is a planned burial site for the queen. Many wedding ceremonies in this royal castles, one of which is the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
This magnificent royal castle is located in Saint Petersburg, Russia from 1732 to 1917. This place is the official residence of kings in Russia. This place consists of the Hermitage Museum housing complex. Winter Place is located between the Embankment Palace and Palace Square. Next to the location of the Winter Palace, Peter the Great. This castle is a silent witness of Prince Nicholas II’s marriage to Alexandra Feodorovna.
Glucksburg Castle is a water palace located in the city of Glucksburg, Germany. This is one of the most important Renaissance castles in the Northern European region. This royal castle is a museum owned by the foundation and is no longer inhabited by aristocratic families. Its board of directors is led by Christoph Prince of Schleswig-Holstein. This castle was once the place of Prince Harald’s wedding with Princess Helena.
Is a former royal residence in the city of Eu, Seine-Maritime France, Normandy. Chateau d’Eu stood in the center of the city and was built in the 16th century to replace the previous place which was intentionally destroyed in 1475 to prevent its capture by the British. This place was once used by Prince Valdemar when he married Princess Marie.