South Korea’s ideal Travel Apllication navigation Begin today. Naver is a popular web portal in South Korea and is owned by Naver Corporation. Launched by former Samsung employees in June 1999, Neighbor became the first Korean web portal to use its search engine system.
My savior when looking for agents or restaurant addresses to visit, yes, this Naver map app. All roads from small to large are in this application, such as Google Maps. Very easy to use like KakaoMetro.
Experience the completely new NAVER Map
Make use of the launcher to get public transportation, navigating, as well as nearby information right on the house display.
- Streamlined search, Browse places, buses, trains, and extra in a thorough search bar.
- Explore, Browse and explore neighbouring restaurants, coffee shops, recommendations, and more.
- Navigating, The navigating features provide maximized user experience as well as programs a path with real-time traffic conditions considered, so individuals can promptly as well as precisely discover their destination. (The Clova’s voice command function is offered only in Korea).
- Vector map, 360˚ rotation-enabled vector map with the 3D sight of famous landmarks utilizing tilting.
- Public transit time calculator, Establish your departure date and also time to watch the very best course and arrival time.
- Road view, Smooth road and aerial views provided for area search and also path planning.
- Faves, Pin and save itineraries, restaurants, and other sights in folders and also watch them on the map.
- Instant search, View useful information concerning your query, such as opening/closing times for grocery stores while you look.
- Language, Korean/English/Japanese/ Chinese maps and English navigating supplied.
Find out even more tips on just how to utilize NAVER Maps
- NAVER Maps customer support (http://naver.me/GYywEiT4).
- Customer support:1588 -3820.
User confirmation for NAVER Map
Allowing the below personal privacy settings is suggested. (Some attributes to make telephone calls as well as send messages while navigating is supported only in Korea).